London City Careers “Apply+ Program” position:
Position ID: 620
Job type: CONTRACT
39 hours/week, 5 days work week, 2 days off
Salary: 19 euros/hour (2,964 monthly)
Terms of Employment: Permanent
LOCATION OF POSITION: Dublin, Ireland
A dental assistant is needed for a new private dental surgery.
Duties and responsibilities:
- assists the dentist during examination and treatment of patients
- assist in creating positive patient relations
- take dental x-rays
- order and maintain dental supplies and equipment staying within the monthly office budget and monitoring supply levels
- comply with all hygiene regulations
- ensure equipment functionality.
The candidate should:
- excel in customer service
- be energetic, enthusiastic
- be a team player
- be detailed
- have the ability to multitask.
Certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be 18 years old to perform dental x-rays.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation
- Free visa and tickets
NOTE! All costs are borne by the employer. The costs of: issuing personal documents, visa photos, courier, etc., about 50 euros maximum – these costs are at the expense of the applicant, if approved.
There are no fees or commissions from the applicants.